vendredi 16 septembre 2016

Time Out Challenge 66

Hi!

Today I share with you a Monster card, made for the TOC 66.
I haven't joined any challenge for a long time, and I had so much fun in doing it again (hope my english is correct... not too bad... understandable!)

I was inspired by their very beautiful picture, in greys and oranges. I focused on those colors, using different tones of papers, and coloring with several distress inks. I also tried to keep in ming the point of warm color, in the middle of the grey. And those inks allow us to blend grey, yellow and orange in a much easier way than any other inks I think.

You may not notice it on my picture, but I added some finishing touches, such as shinning with my "wink of stella" clear marker here and there on the monsters, mounting a googling eye on the little ghost, and sticking finally some little stars to bright the sky, which would had been a little too fad otherwise.

You still can join the challenge, so have fun!



Hope you like it, thanks for passing by, and see you soon!!
Marion



1 commentaire:

  1. I love your take on the photo challenge - those little orange monsters are so adorable - and the googly eye is the perfect Halloween finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out - we are so happy that you enjoy our challenges! Jill

    RépondreSupprimer